Image result for shroud

My reaction to shroud's skills in playing pubg






Michael Grzesiek, professionally known as shroud, is a Polish-Canadian Twitch streamer and former professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player. He is known for playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Call of Duty Black Ops 4: Blackout and more recently Apex Legends. Wikipedia
Born2 June 1994 (age 24 years), Mississauga, Canada
Full nameMichael Grzesiek
NationalityCanadian
Career prize money$226,230.69
Championships2017 Twitch Invitational

My opinion about Shroud/Michael Grzesiek:
Michael Grzesiek or also known as Shroud is really good at playing shooting games because it's his specialty, Shroud's killer instincts makes him special because he can kill alot of players in one game and he isn't just playing but Shroud is also earning alot of money in playing shooting games like Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player. He is known for playing PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Call of Duty Black Ops 4: Blackout and more recently Apex Legends. I think that alot of game developer is hiring Shroud to play they're game so that it can be endorsed to people who are interested in playing shooting games and Shroud is also enjoying while playing alot of people donate alot of dollars so that Shroud can have a budget to buy skins and some php in the game because it makes the audience of the game interested and not only Shroud is good at playing but he is also good at entertaing viewers or Shroud's fans because he talks while he play, The audience are laughing and learn from Shroud, Shroud is good at doing solo games he usually wins and gain alot of kills but he is not only good at solo but sometimes he plays duo or squad playing with DrDisRepsect and some famous players too and the most interesting part is He can carry his squad even most of them died and He can do solo vs squad without having struggles so for my opinion Shroud is the best for playing alot of shooting games.


Note: This is only my opinion




Sources:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Shroud&client=ms-android-samsung&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjw0731i9TgAhWUknAKHSuADzMQ_AUoAXoECBAQAQ&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=9WdSH1G0GHjvtM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=04FrlAiE6fs

Comments

  1. This is a very good opinion about your idol! Very well said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your passion is to be a gamer because you expect that if you become famous and professional, you will earn money, however your parents wants you to have a major course in college because it will earn you free scholarship. What would you choose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If my parents wants me to have a major course in college because i will earn a free scholarship I would like to have it, however I won't stop doing my passion. the answer in that question is time management.

      Delete
  3. nc blog for him! he is a very good gamer! like you on ml ...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang galing galing ng idol ko. Well said

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great appreciation post! Looking forward to know him
    More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. not so familiar with his content. but i have seen his name pop up a few time. can gaming really impact your life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it depends on your skills and personality but for me being good at game helps you too in real life you'll know soon if you play with passion there are alot of things you will learn if you play rpg or diffrent games

      Delete
  7. nice blog, you seem to have a lot of gaming knowledge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learnt alot about Shroud and his gameplay!Nice article!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! Your blog about him is good! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have watched many streamers gameplay but so far as I know this one is definitely one of the best.
    watch jeemz playing PUBG and yoú'll know what really a pro is xD .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. watch me playing pubg you'll know what really is a pro.joke

      Delete
  12. thanks for sharing your opinions about your idol & he is really interesting keep up the goodwork hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nc game
    I wouldlike to play it sometime

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your blog! I highly appreciate your opinions for your idol

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your idol his very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everyone can found this very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. NIce vlog it gives me goosebumps because he is my idol since birth

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're blog is really informative! Thank you for sharing these informations! Good job and continue to keeping it up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this dude is handsome... create more blogs about great gamers...

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice blog I must say your idol is really good looking guy!��

    ReplyDelete
  22. It makes the audience interested and not only Shroud is good at playing but he is also good at entertaing viewers or Shroud's fans because he talks while he play. Intersting blog.



    ReplyDelete
  23. What makes him special because he can kill alot of players in one game. Wow! He really indeed a good player.

    ReplyDelete
  24. IMO He's got tons of personality, and he's great fun to watch especially when he's not playing BR games. However, he's super sheltered and massively lacking in any world experience. I think that and his calm disposition are what people see as lack of overall character.


    ReplyDelete
  25. Sorry for my ignorance, but what’s so special about the gun game? To me it’s not very different than other games I’ve played. Hahaha by the way nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you tried playing that game you'll see how hard to play that game.

      Delete
  26. Shroud is the last person you should seek for an opinion on games. He's a great streamer and I enjoy watching him, but his opinion on games is ass. He'll literally say it's the best game in a couple of minutes of gameplay and later he'll talk shit about it. He never gives any good reviews and that also has a lot to do since he's not your typical gamer pal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well atleast Shroud Isn't bias, Shroud is telling only his own opinion.

      Delete
  27. Very informative blog/article about your idol!
    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your the one that I desireee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Who dares awaken my peaceful slumber?

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'll catch a grenadeeee for yaaaa u know I'll do anything for ya ohohohohhhh I would go through all this painnn take a bullet straight through my brain guess I would die for you babyyy but u wont do the sameeee

    ReplyDelete
  31. SEX BY THE FIRE AT NIGHT GOLD SHEETS AND DIAMOND ALL NIGHT LUCKY FOR YOU THATS WHAT I LIKE LUCKY FOR YOU THATS WHAT I LIKE

    ReplyDelete
  32. rarwarewkarewjarhkeaysajkflues;ffffboboboboboobobob

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment